Thursday, February 25, 2010

New Training Schedule

So I signed up (ie paid) for the run then realized I haven't been training. Luckily I found a 4 week training program that fits into my life quite nicely. I will have to adjust the classes I was taking at the gym but variety is the spice of life. So here it is the NEW schedule that starts Sunday.

Sundays = Yoga (Plaza Lib @ 1pm OR Scott Fitness River Market @ 2pm)
Mondays = 8 min abs in AM + RUN (wk 1 20 min, wk 2 25 min, wk 3 30 min, wk 4 20 min)
Tuesdays = Body Weight and Pilates @ Scott Fitness Westside
Wednesdays = 8 min abs in AM + RUN (wk 1-3 20 min wk 4 25 min)
Thursdays = Body Weight @ Scott Fitness Uptown
Fridays = Rest wk 1-3, 8 min abs in AM + 15 min run wk 4
Saturdays = 8 min abs in AM (wk 1-3) + RUN (wk 1 2 miles, wk 2 2.5 miles, wk 3 3 miles, wk 4 RACE DAY 5K)


Here we go!! Again anyone wanting to train/run together let me know :)

3 comments:

  1. Congratulations on signing up for the race! Good luck on the 5K training.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sister, just an FYI the pilates at SF is not real pilates :(. I was super disappointed when i went, needless to say i'll be sticking to Proj. Poolside (love love love the 'quickie') and the elliptical. I'll have to look up body weight, sounds interesting.

    Good luck with the 5k. let me know if you want an elliptical/ treadmill buddy- time flies when you talk to a friend while working out :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks I am excited!!

    Sister = yeah I may not stay for it but it is an option

    ReplyDelete