Monday, February 22, 2010

Day 5

VERY BAD DIET DAY

Didn't really keep track lets just say it included, pizza, a Chinese buffet, freakin brownies and way too many calories. I had to work a double at work and I would like to blame the overeating on being awake too long but I was in trouble long before the extension.

Good Stuff: Did take Big B supplement, made fresh baked "french fries" to go with home made turkey chili and it was yum, pretty sure I got all the overeating out of my system by going sooooo overboard.

Stuff to Improve: Well everything, walk Jersey longer, workout, PLAN meals, stay in calorie range, use overeating resources and strategies, sleep ...

Stuff I Learned: I have to have a plan!!!! Overeating is NO longer comforting to me it is quite the opposite, which is a huge breakthrough and the more healthy things work and the more I recognize eating doesn't the closer I am to being free!

No comments:

Post a Comment