Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Day 6

ANOTHER BAD EATING DAY

Sheesh!! On the upside I meal planned and grocery shopped. Day 7-11 are planned and prepared for, from here on out I am thinking plan on Fridays, shop on Saturdays and cook on Sundays. Yes, it takes that much for me to get it right and I have to have stuff cooked for my return to work it makes all the difference in the world. My guts feel gross bad eating is such a cycle that will have to be broken over and over again. Tomorrow begins the good cycle, exercise, feel good, eat good, feel good, exercise, feel good, eat good...

On the menu for days 7-11

Chicken lettuce wraps
Protein shake w/ Kefir and Big B
Hummus and Red Pepper & 1/4 c Fro Yo
Beef Stew w/ Squash
Pork Loin and Orange Sauce
A 200 Calorie protein/fiber rich snack (almond butter and sprouted grain bread or apple)

total = 1500 calories per day = lots of yummy goodness, protein, veggies etc = Good Weekend Updates

2 comments:

  1. I find if I can make healthy meals on the weekends for the whole week it works best. You are not tempted to do something you will regret later if you have a healthy meal waiting for you. You will figure out what works best for you. Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Exactly my thought process I think it will really help and cooking last night was so fun I am actually looking forward to doing it again this weekend.

    ReplyDelete