Tuesday, February 23, 2010

I am Freakin Proud of Myself

Adding those little progress bars was a huge hassle. I searched for widgets and gadgets and add-ons. In the end I used common sense and the cut and paste button. One of the Blogs I follow had these cool graphs and so I right clicked on them got the source codes then cut and pasted them and re-wrote then to fit my needs. I am extremely proud of myself considering I am NOT a code person at all this is the first time I have ever tried to do anything with that stuff. So for everyone's quick refrence and my own sense of accomlishment I present to you my Weight Loss and Debt Reduction bars. Reminder that is not all my debt just all the non school debt (credit cards, medical bills, and a speeding ticket due in May is added in there too). Enjoy!!

1 comment: