Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Gina Carano



My boyfriend worships her and so do I. She is my go to for inspiration. She is a healthy bad ass. We have a few things in common that allow me to pretend that all this is worth it because in the end I might look a bit more like her. We are the same height, have a similar build (the boobs I will have to buy later), we have the same hair color, eye color, complexion, smile and dimples. It would be out of this world if I could rock a dress like this for the big 3-0!

4 comments:

  1. You will SO rock a dress like this! WOOHOO ...

    ReplyDelete
  2. just gotta find one or get it made

    ReplyDelete
  3. I actually have a dress that is very similar but it has off the shoulder short sleeves and olive green.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have see it in pics very cute!!

    ReplyDelete