Tuesday, February 16, 2010

It is never to late to be what you might have been

Like the match.com commercial says, "here's to the beginning." Everything is so fun and exciting in this phase even a thing as daunting as changing your entire life. The ideas are intoxicating, the potential invigorating and the reality challenging. And I am ready to take it all on.

Here's a quick overview of how I see this blog thing playing out. I work weird hours so if I don't pick a specific 24 hour period to call a day my life gets hectic and keeping track of a daily food journal is impossible. I have decided that a midnight to midnight approach is really the best way to go accountability wise. So, starting tonight at midnight I will beginning recording everything I eat and when I exercise. I will then report back to the world at the end of the 24 hours with the results.

Whenever I feel like it I will post all kinds of additional stuff. Pictures, links, quotes whatever gets me motivated that day. I have a lot I want to post to bring everyone up to speed, things like inspirations, books I am reading, websites that have been helpful, runs I want to complete, songs that get me moving and visualization exercises that really helped. I will be working on getting these things up ASAP.

Just FYI this is my first blog ever and I am not 100% how it works or how it will go. I will attempt to link it to my FB page to keep in touch with the folks there whom have been so supportive.

No comments:

Post a Comment