Tuesday, February 16, 2010

How This All Got Started

Food journals and posting them are nothing new. Every book, magazine and health nut advises people to do it but not until my cousin Jessica started doing hers on FB did it hit home. I have wanted to be like her since I was a kid so of course the instant she started this "thing" it became cooler. It grew into something much bigger friends and strangers were supportive, I became addicted to writting everything down, and something really cool happened I had a support network instantly. I am hoping this new format adds a new demension to this healthy habit and continues to cultivate and grow this support source. Antoher crazy thing happened I did it purely to motivate myself but magically it motivated other people. I can't wait to see how this grows and develops and pushes me forward in my quest.

No comments:

Post a Comment